This policy covers Influence Mobile, Inc.’s and Louder Rewards (“Influence Mobile/LouderRewards” or “we” or “us”) practices relating to the information it collects from or about its current and past members, website visitors and users of its software applications, including your rights to limit the sharing of certain information we may have about you. References in this policy to the Influence Mobile website include any mobile websites, mobile apps or any type of digital destination we may operate. Our affiliates have separate privacy policies.
Information We May Obtain
As part of providing you products or services, we may obtain information about you from various sources, including without limitation the following:
Information you provide. We obtain information you provide to us when you join Influence Mobile/LouderRewards, that you enter through our website or software applications, or that you provide to us in writing or by telephone, such as when you contact our customer support group. This information may include items such as your name, address, email address, location, etc. If you give Influence Mobile/LouderRewards your location, for example, when you use an Influence Mobile/LouderRewards software application or give us your current ZIP code, we may use and store that information to provide you with location-based information or messaging, including, for example, offers or advertising. If you do not want to give Influence Mobile/LouderRewards your location, do not enter your current location and do not allow your mobile device to send it to us. Please also see the section titled “Log information” below for information we receive automatically when you visit our website or use our applications.
Information from third parties. We may obtain information about you from third parties including Influence Mobile/LouderRewards participating companies, our affiliates, public sources and others. This information could include, among other things, information about your purchases with Influence Mobile/LouderRewards participating companies, information about your transactions and account activity with us, our affiliates and others, your location if you allow your mobile device provider to send it to us, your mobile device ID, publicly available demographic data, and information needed to comply with regulatory requirements, ensure the accuracy of data, better understand your likely interests, and/or prevent fraud.
Cookies and other technologies. When you visit the Influence Mobile/LouderRewards website or open an Influence Mobile/LouderRewards e-mail, we may send one or more cookies to your computer or other device. We may also use other similar technologies such as tracking pixels, tags or similar tools when you visit our website, open anInfluence Mobile/LouderRewards e-mail, or use our software applications. These technologies can collect data regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, mobile device ID, screen resolution, IP address and other technical information, as well as navigation events and session information as you interact with our website or mobile applications. Among other things, this information allows us to understand how you use the Influence Mobile/LouderRewards service, website and software applications and what products and services may be of interest to you. The cookies we place can also be used to allow the advertising networks we work with to set and read their own cookies and collect similar information. Please see the section titled “Third Party Advertisers and Third Party Applications and Services” below for more information about our use of third party advertisers. You can generally remove, block, or disable cookies using the settings in your web browser. However, if you remove, block or disable the cookies we place, it will impact your ability to use Influence Mobile/LouderRewards since you will be unable to enroll or log in to our service through our website. You will, however, be able to browse our website as a visitor. If you are a member of Influence Mobile/LouderRewards, information collected using cookies or similar technologies may be associated with personally identifiable information, such as name and e-mail address, we have about you.
Log information. When you access a page of the Influence Mobile/LouderRewards website or one of our mobile applications via a browser, application, other client or device, our servers automatically record certain information known as “log information.” This may include information such as the web page you are coming from or going to, terms you search, pages you view on an Influence Mobile/LouderRewards website or mobile application, your interaction with a website, application or online service provider, your Internet Protocol address, mobile device ID or telephone number, browser type, browser language, device type, and data contained in one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your computer, your device and/or your Influence Mobile/LouderRewards account. This information is logged by our web servers, allowing us to deliver services or information you have requested, better understand user behavior on our websites and applications, assist in troubleshooting problems, and improve the quality of our service. Please be aware that in some cases your internet protocol address could be used to determine your general location.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we obtain in order to develop, offer, deliver and improve our products and services, to offer products and services of our affiliates, participating companies, marketing partners and other companies, to process transactions in your accounts, to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law. For example, we use the information to:
- Operate the Influence Mobile/LouderRewards website, services, and applications;
- Deliver products and services to people who use our site, services, and applications;
- Understand how visitors use our website and mobile applications, and determine whether the content on them is effective;
- Improve our website, services and application offerings;
- Personalize your experience on our website or when you use our services or applications and customize the communications and advertisements you receive from us and our affiliates and others;
- Set and access certain cookies on your computer so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Deliver advertisements and other information about products, services and applications offered by Influence Mobile/LouderRewards, our affiliates, our participating companies and others on the Influence Mobile/LouderRewards website, via email, as you surf the Internet and when you use our mobile applications; and
- To let us know which emails have been opened by recipients to understand the effectiveness of our marketing and other communications and to make those communications more useful and interesting to you.
Our Information Sharing Practices
Information about our members, former members, website visitors and software application users is an important part of our business. We do not share your personal information except as permitted or required by law, including as provided below:
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliated Third Parties. We do not share your personal information with nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted or required by law, including as provided below:
- Agents and Service Providers. In order to provide our products and services, we may share personal information about you with agents and service providers located in the U.S. and in other countries to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email and postal mail, analyze data, provide marketing services, etc. When we use these third parties, we may disclose any of the personal information that we collect, although we give them only the personal information reasonably needed to perform the service. We contractually obligate these service providers to access and use personal information only as needed to perform their functions for us and for no other purposes.
- Maintain and Service your Influence Mobile/LouderRewards Account. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties as reasonably necessary to maintain and service your Influence Mobile/LouderRewards account, including to facilitate transactions you’ve requested and to track and process your Influence Mobile/LouderRewards earnings.
- Protection of Influence Mobile/LouderRewards and Others. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements (such as, for example, our Member Agreement) with third parties, including our members, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Influence Mobile/LouderRewards, our members and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Business Transfers. If there is a change of control in Influence Mobile/LouderReward’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), our members’ information could be sold as part of that transaction and your personal information potentially could be used by the purchaser. If the purchaser intends to materially change the terms applicable to your personal information, you will be notified by a notice posted on the website or in another appropriate manner and be given appropriate choices with respect to previously collected personal information.
- With your consent. We also may share your personal information with a third party if you consent to the sharing.
- In the event of your death. We will provide access to your Influence Mobile/LouderRewards account to your surviving spouse and/or your executor upon presentation of a death certificate and identification which we reasonably believe to be valid and sufficient, or in response to a court order, warrant, subpoena or other judicial or administrative legal process.
Influence Mobile/LouderRewards may share with third parties, including nonaffiliated, non-financial institutions, information that does not personally identify individual members or visitors for any reason Influence Mobile/LouderRewards deems necessary or desirable.
Third Party Advertisers and Third Party Applications and Services
Collection of Information from Children
Influence Mobile/LouderReward’s products, services, applications and utilities are not intended for purchase by children. Accordingly, Influence Mobile/LouderRewards does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from children under the age of 13.
How We Communicate with You
We may, from time to time, send you emails, alerts or other communications containing the following types of information: notifications of detected problems with your service; notifications concerning the expiration of your account; activity status reports; service and software upgrade notices; notices concerning new or related products or services from Influencemobile.com or other providers; enhancements, and price changes; notifications regarding suspected unlawful or inappropriate use; and requests for feedback.
Cookies – A “cookie” is a small string of text that is sent to your computer or mobile device when you use our website. When you use our website again, the cookie may allow that site to recognize your browser, computer or mobile device. Cookies may also store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services on our website may not function properly without cookies.
Personal Information – “personal information” is information that personally identifies you to the party receiving such information, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, etc.
Survey Serving Technology
APPLE, GOOGLE AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES.
Effective Date: February 15th, 2018